Search This Blog

1995/04/20

Alias I-Sketch 2.5

Alias I-Sketch 2.5
<
I Sketch
Automatic Isometrics from Sketches

I Sketch is a simple Windows based pipe sketching application used by small or large engineering companies.

I Sketch can be used either standalone, or in conjunction with 3D plant design systems, for the automatic production of design or as built isometrics. A simple pipeline sketch is all that is required to produce detailed, annotated isometrics with bills of materials in minutes!

For most companies, I Sketch is not a decision to implement new technology, as ISOGEN is already in use within the organisation. The system is intuitive and provides the highest productivity available for piping isometric production taking an average of 10 to 20 minutes to sketch a pipe with the drawing being generated in seconds.

I Sketch is a flexible solution addressing many aspects of the process plant piping lifecycle, and is an ideal tool for as built or plant revamp projects.
BUY Alias I-Sketch 2.5 15$

TAGS\: low price Alias I-Sketch 2.5, cheap Alias I-Sketch 2.5, oem Alias I-Sketch 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment