Search This Blog

1995/04/27

Alias I-Data Integrator 3.6

Alias I-Data Integrator 3.6
<
I Data Integrator
Consolidates ISOGEN Data for Integration with Downstream Systems

Alias has recently introduced the Integrator module of its I Data suite of data management tools. I Data Integrator consolidates materials, welding, spool, bending, cutting and repeatability information held in standard ASCII ISOGEN output report files to either MS Access MDB, Alias XML, AES/32 XML, Delimited format, Fixed text format or Intergraph .B files, for integration with the users downstream systems.

The system is extremely powerful and information from exteal sources such as databases, spreadsheets and other text files can also be processed to supplement the ISOGEN output report file data, to provide one complete set of data in the desired format.

I Data Integrator works with any system that supports ISOGEN, including SPOOLGEN and I Sketch.
BUY Alias I-Data Integrator 3.6 15$

TAGS\: order Alias I-Data Integrator 3.6, buy Alias I-Data Integrator 3.6, oem Alias I-Data Integrator 3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment