Search This Blog

1995/04/22

Alias I-Run 3.4

Alias I-Run 3.4
<
Piping System Isometrics
I Run is a simple to use, stand alone application for the creation of piping system isometrics. Any system that supports ISOGEN will generate either an IDF or PCF file. These files contain a description of the 3D piping data and can therefore be further manipulated by I Run, without reference to the original plant design system.

System isometrics are created for the purposes of piping stress analysis or to produce drawings to aid in the process of commissioning / hydraulic testing. I Run can be used for the creation of these drawings.
In some cases, for the purposes of effective work management, pipes are segmented by geographical area. I Tools will allow these separate segments to be merged to a single pipe.

I Run works with any system that supports ISOGEN, including SPOOLGEN and I Sketch.
BUY Alias I-Run 3.4 15$

TAGS\: discount Alias I-Run 3.4, oem Alias I-Run 3.4, discount Alias I-Run 3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment