Search This Blog

1995/04/25

Alias I-Export 2.7

Alias I-Export 2.7
<
I Export
Exports Pipes to Design Stress Analysis Systems

I Sketch is the fastest and easiest way to define the data model of a pipe. I Export haesses this capability to provide a simple tool for stress analysis or plant engineers.

Maintaining as built models held in plant design systems requires personnel who are skilled at operating the system in question. I Export eliminates this problem by enabling pipes defined with the simple pipe input capabilities of I Sketch to be automatically loaded into plant

design or stress analysis systems. I Export opens up the value of the 3D model to personnel who may not necessarily have in depth 3D modelling or CAD skills. This is particularly of benefit to owner operator companies who now have the ability to maintain 3D design models to as built status without having to maintain a highly skilled team of modelling experts on site.

Main features of I Export include:
Simple user interface
Windows NT4.0, 2000 and XP supported
Auto preview technology
Batch processing of multiple pipes
Many plant design systems supported including:
.PDS
.PDMS
.AutoPLANT

Pipe stress analysis systems supported including:
.CAESAR II

Using I Export alongside a plant design system offers the following benefits:
Simplifies input to complex 3D design and analysis systems. Enables I Sketch to be used to efficiently create an as built 3D model. Enables I Sketch to be used to maintain an existing 3D model to as built status. Increases productivity. Models can be created or updated by personnel without CAD or 3D modelling skills. With I Exports help, easily create and maintain your plant data with maximum efficiency.
BUY Alias I-Export 2.7 15$

TAGS\: download Alias I-Export 2.7, cheap Alias I-Export 2.7, buy Alias I-Export 2.7

No comments:

Post a Comment