Search This Blog

2010/10/30

My Craft Studio Pro - Illustrious Illusions (2 cds)

My Craft Studio Pro - Illustrious Illusions (2 cds)

A 2CD set from MCS Pro Create beautiful designs with with
exquisite illusions for any occasion that requires that little
something extra special. With these fabulous images you can
create disolving cards, secret slider cards, double tag pop up
cards and more besides.

My Craft Stdio Professional is a brand new graphics program
designed to give you the ability to become a designer in your
own home. Build your designs with the new layers feature and
add text in any colour and size to co ordinate with your
designs. Other features include embossing and digital punching.

BUY My Craft Studio Pro - Illustrious Illusions (2 cds) 10$

TAGS download My Craft Studio Pro - Illustrious Illusions (2 cds), low cost My Craft Studio Pro - Illustrious Illusions (2 cds), low price My Craft Studio Pro - Illustrious Illusions (2 cds)

No comments:

Post a Comment