Search This Blog

2010/10/30

My Craft Studio - Parchment Delights (1 cd)

My Craft Studio - Parchment Delights (1 cd)

Create the most beautiful parchment projects with the stunning
collection of artwork on this CDROM

With beautiful rainbow designs ready to print onto parchment
and emboss, simple outline designs, bookmarks, frames and more
you will be able to re create your favourite designs time and
time again

My Craft Studio is a Graphics program which has been designed
for crafters and gives the ability to easily change colours
and sizes. It also allows you to create your own backgrounds
and borders.

BUY My Craft Studio - Parchment Delights (1 cd) 10$

TAGS order My Craft Studio - Parchment Delights (1 cd), cheap My Craft Studio - Parchment Delights (1 cd), buy My Craft Studio - Parchment Delights (1 cd)

No comments:

Post a Comment