Search This Blog

2010/10/30

My Craft Studio - Catch A Dream

My Craft Studio - Catch A Dream

Create exquisite, dream like designs and escape to a magical place of sweet dreams.
This CD ROM is filled with beautiful images, backgrounds, stationery boxes and more.
The program gives you the ability to easily change colours and sizes and also allows
you to create your own backgrounds and borders.

117 Backgrounds, 10 Bookmarks, 48 Colour . 6 different colours in 4 different shapes
each in solid and gradient, Die Cut Studio . 5 Decorative Topper Sheets, 5 Topper
Sheets, 80 Images, Instructions for Paper Beads and Dream Catchers. Stationery
30 Cards with matching envelopes, elements sheets inserts, 10 Notepapers,
12 Stationery Boxes, 27 NSR and 30 Toppers.

Exclusive Professional CD ROM with eCards feature. Includes My Craft Studio.
Standard Professional.

BUY My Craft Studio - Catch A Dream 10$

TAGS order My Craft Studio - Catch A Dream, order My Craft Studio - Catch A Dream, download My Craft Studio - Catch A Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment