Search This Blog

2010/01/06

Siemens NX i-Deas 6.1 (1 dvd)

Siemens NX i-Deas 6.1 (1 dvd)

Siemens PLM Solutions has, since 2001, been implementing a plan to
move I deas customers forward to NX while also taking care of the
immediate needs of I deas customers. This plan focuses on the Siemens
PLM Software strategic objective for our I deas customers to migrate
from I deas to NX successfully, while preserving your investment and
intellectual capital contained in your I deas data and maintaining
continuity in current workflows. This strategic plan encompasses both
I deas and I deas Team Data Manager (TDM) and the move from I deas
with TDM to NX with Teamcenter Engineering.

The Siemens PLM Software program encompassing both this strategic
objective and the tactical objective for I deas customers is called
.Evolution of Excellence.. This program combines the excellence from
both the traditional I deas product line and the Unigraphics product
line to create a product with superior productivity called NX.

The objective of the Evolution of Excellence program is to move all
existing I deas customers and Unigraphics customers to NX
successfully. Once in place, customers will enjoy increased
productivity through the capabilities of market leading system level
engineering, unified solution, managed development environment,
simulation, and knowledge enabled applications.

plm.automation.siemens/en_us/products/nx/ideas/

BUY Siemens NX i-Deas 6.1 (1 dvd) 25$

TAGS order Siemens NX i-Deas 6.1 (1 dvd), low price Siemens NX i-Deas 6.1 (1 dvd), discount Siemens NX i-Deas 6.1 (1 dvd)

No comments:

Post a Comment