Search This Blog

2010/01/05

Ghost Whisperer Season 04 NTSC DVD (6 dvds)

Ghost Whisperer Season 04 NTSC DVD (6 dvds)

Melinda Gordon is a young newlywed with the unique ability to communicate
with the earthbound spirits of people who have died, and who seek her
help. Melinda uses her gift to relay significant messages and important
information to the living, but sometimes the messages she receives are
intense and confusing. As a result, she is often met with questions and
skepticism by the survivors. But when Melinda is able to help both the
lost souls who contact her and those who are still alive, she knows that
her unique talent is an asset and not a liability. Opening Narration:
"I just got married. I just moved to a small town. I just opened an antique
shop. I might be just like you. Except from the time I was a little girl
I knew I could talk to the dead. Earthbound spirits my grandmother called
them. The ones who have not crossed over because they have unfinished
business with the living and they come to me for help. To tell you my story,
I have to tell you theirs."

BUY Ghost Whisperer Season 04 NTSC DVD (6 dvds) 8$

TAGS cheap Ghost Whisperer Season 04 NTSC DVD (6 dvds), discount Ghost Whisperer Season 04 NTSC DVD (6 dvds), cheap Ghost Whisperer Season 04 NTSC DVD (6 dvds)

No comments:

Post a Comment