Search This Blog

2008/12/28

Speedlingua Professional 2008 2.1 (1 dvd)

Speedlingua Professional 2008 2.1 (1 dvd)
<
Speedlingua Professional Individual, the software that accelerates andfacilitates language leaing thanks to exclusive, patented technology.

Speedlingua Professional Individual suits all levels of language leaing in a professional or further education environment. It adaptsto the level, rhythm and needs of each person. Thanks to its exclusivefunctions, you.ll easily be able to:

Improve your comprehension
Refine your pronunciation
Develop your aural memory
Progress quickly through the leaing levels
Finally feel the satisfaction of being able to speak with ease

speedlingua.ch/english/produitindividual ang


I’m a graduate student in the English department, and I used to have trouble understanding the BBC, even though I had no problem expressing myself orally. Then I had the opportunity to work with Speedlingua. The listening phase was extremely helpful for me, as it significantly improved my comprehension.

Fabien GRANGIRARD (French) master’s student in English
BUY Speedlingua Professional 2008 2.1 (1 dvd) 20$

TAGS\: order Speedlingua Professional 2008 2.1 (1 dvd), low price Speedlingua Professional 2008 2.1 (1 dvd), order Speedlingua Professional 2008 2.1 (1 dvd)

No comments:

Post a Comment