Search This Blog

2008/11/25

GetData Recover My Files 3.98.6053

GetData Recover My Files 3.98.6053
<
Recover My Files is a tool to
recover deleted files, including
documents, graphics, digital camera
photographs, Zip files, email,
music, video and more.

Recover My Files can recover files
emptied from the Recycle Bin, from a
formatted disk or lost due to a
system crash or virus infection. The
user friendly interface provides a
simple 4 step wizard that lets you
select the file types to scan for
and the drive.

Recover My Files then searches every
sector of your hard drive
to recognize deleted files by their
inteal format. The results show
you the status (chance of recovery)
for each file and it also provides a
viewer that allows you to view the
content of the file (text, image
etc.).


getdata


BUY GetData Recover My Files 3.98.6053 10$

TAGS\: low cost GetData Recover My Files 3.98.6053, oem GetData Recover My Files 3.98.6053, low cost GetData Recover My Files 3.98.6053

No comments:

Post a Comment