Search This Blog

1992/09/04

IEZ Speedikon M 6.5.47 BiLiNGUAL

IEZ Speedikon M 6.5.47 BiLiNGUAL
<

Speedikon M is fully integrated with MicroStation. The typical
MicroStation Tentative snap, the Accept/Reject locate, and the user
interface consisting of command tools and dialogboxes are supported. I
can convert a scetch design made with MicroStation lines, shapes and such
easily into intelligent speedikon model elements. In a technical sense
speedikon is built upon MicroStations MDL development platform. However,
the speedikon 3D building model is not stored in MicroStation design
files but in speedikons own database. The advantage is that my expensive
project data is independent from the underlying CAD platform, allowing me
to work on the same project with speedikon A and speedikon W. And, I can
offer my client any dataformat without time consuming conversions. Above
you see the seamless integration of speedikon A with MicroStation.
speedikon has its own menubar. I have placed the speedikon command
icons under the main MicroStation commands at the left. I am used to this
screen set up of four equal views, but this can be adjusted.


Info: iez.de

BUY IEZ Speedikon M 6.5.47 BiLiNGUAL 25$

TAGS\: low cost IEZ Speedikon M 6.5.47 BiLiNGUAL, download IEZ Speedikon M 6.5.47 BiLiNGUAL, cheap IEZ Speedikon M 6.5.47 BiLiNGUAL

No comments:

Post a Comment