Search This Blog

1981/10/03

Alias I-Sketch 2.5.1.2

Alias I-Sketch 2.5.1.2
<

I Sketch is a simple Windows based pipe sketching application used
by small or large engineering companies.

I Sketch can be used either standalone, or in conjunction with 3D
plant design systems, for the automatic production of design or as
built isometrics. A simple pipeline sketch is all that is required
to produce detailed, annotated isometrics with bills of materials
in minutes!

For most companies, I Sketch is not a decision to implement new
technology, as ISOGEN is already in use within the organisation.
The system is intuitive and provides the highest productivity
available for piping isometric production taking an average of
10 to 20 minutes to sketch a pipe with the drawing being
generated in seconds.

I Sketch is a flexible solution addressing many aspects of the
process plant piping lifecycle, and is an ideal tool for as built
or plant revamp projects.

BUY Alias I-Sketch 2.5.1.2 15$

TAGS\: download Alias I-Sketch 2.5.1.2, low cost Alias I-Sketch 2.5.1.2, buy Alias I-Sketch 2.5.1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment