Search This Blog

2010/01/05

Perimeter Sound Arts Bio-Mechanic Beats I WAV ACID (1 cd)

Perimeter Sound Arts Bio-Mechanic Beats I WAV ACID (1 cd)

Produced by Jeff Rhodes Todd Milne

The line between acoustic performance and electronic programming is
blurred in BIO MECHANIC BEATS. A genre transcending collection of
grooves, rhythms and percussive elements ranging from straight ahead
drive to intricate funk and delicate color. Producers Jeff Rhodes
Todd Milne bring the noise and then flip it around through all manner
of electronic processing, re processing and re re processing. From the
subtly nuanced to the in your face, BIO MECHANIC BEATS includes
acoustic, electronic and cross bred drums and percussion.

100 Bass Loops
313 Beat Loops
252 Percussion Loops

perimetersound/page.php?4

BUY Perimeter Sound Arts Bio-Mechanic Beats I WAV ACID (1 cd) 10$

TAGS cheap Perimeter Sound Arts Bio-Mechanic Beats I WAV ACID (1 cd), download Perimeter Sound Arts Bio-Mechanic Beats I WAV ACID (1 cd), buy Perimeter Sound Arts Bio-Mechanic Beats I WAV ACID (1 cd)

No comments:

Post a Comment